- ESL-Kids.com provides worksheets, flashcards, games, and songs that children can use to learn English. The site also features an In Class section that demonstrates how to use these resources.
- Starfall With this fun interactive English game site, beginning students can practice their ABCs and reading. Starfall is primarily for first grade children but works well for pre-K to second graders.
- BarryFunEnglish is an elementary student English learning site. Through this site, you will find worksheets, games, vocabulary builders, flashcards, listening and PowerPoint presentations. The PowerPoint presentations offer a fun, interactive way to practice vocabulary. Students should get registered to have access to the activities.
- Wacky Web Tales website offers younger learners silly fill-in-the-blank stories that are designed to teach young learners about sentence structure and grammar.
- The International Children’s Digital Library features a huge online collection of books for children. and teenagers learning ESL. The library allows you to read books in English that pertain to different cultures. The books are easily searched through illustrated buttons or text. The website may be also used to understand how an online library is organized. Use your creativity to explote this site!
Guest post from education writer Karen Schweitzer. Karen is the About.com Guide to Business School. She also writes about online degree programs for OnlineDegreePrograms.org.